Save The Date: Student-Centered Coaching Workshops for 2024
If you’ve been considering attending one of our workshops in Denver, now is the time to save the date for the following events!
Student-Centered Coaching: The Workshop [Level 1]
May 20-21, 2024 and August 12-13, 2024
Registration opens on January 10, 2024
Learn the guiding principles and core practices for Student-Centered Coaching. Student-Centered Coaching is an evidence-based instructional coaching model that shifts the focus from ‘fixing’ teachers to collaborating with them to design instruction that targets student outcomes. This workshop is designed for instructional coaches, administrators, and district leaders who are new to Student-Centered Coaching. We encourage school and district teams to attend as a group.
Student-Centered Coaching: The Workshop [Level 2]
August 12-13, 2024
The application process opens on January 10, 2024
This workshop provides the opportunity for coaches to take their implementation of Student-Centered Coaching to the next level. Spend two days learning advanced strategies, collaborating with other coaches, and reflecting on artifacts from your own coaching work. Participants for this workshop will be selected based on an application process. Selections will be based on the following criteria:
- Has been implementing Student-Centered Coaching for more than one year or is currently working with our team.
- Is currently a K-12 coach or a district leader of coaching.
- Has attended professional development that was provided by Diane Sweeney Consulting. This includes: Student-Centered Coaching workshops, online classes, conferences, or onsite consulting led by our team.
- Is willing to create and share a coaching portfolio. This includes: a Results-Based Coaching Tool, coaching logs, and any other artifacts from your coaching work.
- Maintains a learning stance when collaborating with others.
For more information, please check out Which Student-Centered Coaching Workshop Is Right for Me and the links below. Questions? Email us anytime at email@example.com.