Have You Been Implementing Student-Centered Coaching for More than One Year? Join us at our Student-Centered Coaching: The Workshop [Level 2: Advanced Implementation]
August 24-25, 2023 at the Doubletree Hotel in Denver, Colorado
We are excited to share that due to requests from many of our coaching partners, we have decided to open up our Level 2 workshop to include coaches who have been implementing Student-Centered Coaching for more than one year. If you would like to apply for this workshop, you can do so here.
Deep levels of implementation of our framework has created the opportunity to offer a workshop that will focus on advanced implementation of Student-Centered Coaching. Join us to spend two days learning advanced strategies, collaborating with other coaches, and reflecting on artifacts from your coaching work. To make these conversations even richer, we will be asking participants to bring a portfolio (see below) that they will share in collaborative groups. This will allow us to go deeper into the practices, challenges, and successes that we have encountered. In addition to digging into our portfolios, we’ll explore how to deepen implementation by considering common challenges around the principal and coach partnership, perceptions about coaching, and establishing a culture for coaching. You check out the agenda for our Level 2 workshop here.
If you are interested in joining us, please note that attendees will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Has been implementing Student-Centered Coaching for more than one year or is currently working with our team.
- Is currently a K-12 coach.
- Has attended professional development that was provided by Diane Sweeney Consulting. This includes: Student-Centered Coaching workshops, online classes, conferences, or onsite consulting led by our team.
- Is willing to create and share a coaching portfolio. This includes: completed Results-Based Coaching Tools, coaching logs and artifacts, and videos of your coaching conversations.
- Maintains a learning stance when collaborating with others.
The application process for our Level 2 workshop is now open. Participants will be notified whether they have been accepted within two to three weeks of receipt of the application. This will be followed by the participant registering and submitting payment to attend. If you would like to apply for this workshop, you can do so here.
Hope to see you there!
Questions? Email us at: email@example.com