What You’ll Learn
Learn how to implement an evidence-based model of instructional coaching that shifts the focus from “fixing” teachers to partnering with them to reach goals for student learning. Based on the forthcoming book,The Essential Guide for Student-Centered Coaching, we will examine:
- The philosophy and core practices for Student-Centered Coaching
- Common coaching challenges across grade levels and content areas
- An emphasis on how coaching can be asset-based and focused on equity
- Current research in adult learning and professional development
- Examples of how to integrate curriculum into coaching cycles
- Anecdotes that illustrate what Student-Centered Coaching looks like in practice
Session 1: Why Student-Centered Coaching Matters
Session 2: Coaching Cycles: An Essential Practice
Session 3: Understanding our Impact
Session 4: Student-Centered Coaching Conversations
Session 5: Building a Culture Where Student-Centered Coaching Thrives
Session 6: Systems to Make Student-Centered Coaching Happen
Session 7: Supporting and Evaluating Coaches
Session 8: Putting it All Together
Learning Cohort taught by Diane and Her Team
$995 USD per person (20% discount for groups of 6 or more) | Registration opens in July | Course launches late August
This includes eight sessions of online learning that will be taught by Diane’s team. This option is well suited for individuals and teams. Each session involves approximately 2-3 hours of reading, collaboration, and coursework. Minimum of six total participants needed to begin course.
Self Paced Course
$495 USD per person | Launches in July 2020
All you need to do is log in and move through the eight sessions at your own pace. This option is well suited for individuals and teams. Each session involves approximately 2-3 hours of reading and coursework.
How to Register
Join our online mailing list via the button below to be notified when courses open.